• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Leica CRF 1600 Rangefinder with tripod adapter

Bob Beck

Gentlemen,

I have a brand new in the box Leica CRF 1600 rangefinder. It also comes with the tripod adapter. It has been a back up rangefinder if I was to ever need one. Well it turns out, I never needed it, so it can go to someone who is looking for a cheap deal for a great rangefinder. $500 for the unit and adapter shipped.

Send me a PM to pick it up.

Thanks.

Bob, That is a great deal you are offering. I just picked one up as a back up last week or I would be all over this.

Jeff

Thanks guys, must have priced it cheap! The PM's are flying in! It will be a great deal for someone.

Had I seen this first I'd have been doing business with you 2 nights in a row. Your the kind of friend wives don't want their husbands hanging around!:D
This is a great deal, congrats to the lucky one.

Bob sent you a pm guess I could have called you since I still have your number in my cell phone from last time we spoke.:D

SOLD....

You guys are awesome! I feel like a schmuck sense I only had one of these to sell. I apologize for those of you that I did not even get to respond to quickly enough. But now the unit is sold...

Thanks again and if there is anything I can do to help out with any products we carry let me know? We are running a promotional card for our store right now. We made it for the show season. It has promotional codes for discounts on our webstore. If any of you can utilize them for something your looking for, they are the following:

EOLGET25 for $25 off purchases of $250 or more
EOLGET50 for $50 off purchases of $500 or more
EOLGET100 for $100 off purchases of $1000 or more

Thanks again guys.