Leica ballistic software, need help!!!

If the old scope was off that much(~2MOA at 100 yards, WOW !) then yes old inputs on the Sig will be off. Did you upgrade to the Mk5 or warranty it ?
What are the outputs for the new HD-b's ? The old ones gave MOA but it was rounded to .5 , drop in inches, and a couple others but I found that the "clicks" on the scope(.25 MOA) to be the most accurate. For example, if it ranged 500 yards then it would display a "20" which meant 20 clicks on the scope which would be 5 MOA.
Again on the different cards, you could not rename them as different files for identification or it would corrupt the file. Hopefully they changed this as I labelled them in little zip lock bags which really seems stupid for such an "advanced" piece of tech.
Good luck and keep us posted
The VX6 went on a different rifle, really like the scope, I think they are known for have some turret issues. My Leica puts out MOA to the tenth, I really like that feature!!!

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.