Leica App Help

Squatch

Afternoon everyone,

This app is not the most user friendly app by a long shot. Can anyone tell me what data I should be inputting in the fields by the big blue arrow?
1634925760385.png

That will give you a calculated Ballistic Coefficient for your bullet. V1 is velocity at 10 feet from muzzle, V2 is velocity at whatever range you choose. converted to feet. This can be approximated by the amount of drop from a 100 yard zero if you can't measure actual V at distance. Or you can just input the published B.C.

That will give you a calculated Ballistic Coefficient for your bullet. V1 is velocity at 10 feet from muzzle, V2 is velocity at whatever range you choose. converted to feet. This can be approximated by the amount of drop from a 100 yard zero if you can't measure actual V at distance. Or you can just input the published B.C.
Dean,
When inputing V2 distance and velocity, the app will not let me input more than 100 ft. What am I doing wrong?

Dean,
When inputing V2 distance and velocity, the app will not let me input more than 100 ft. What am I doing wrong?
I knew what it was there for but have always used the published B.C. so I did not know about the 100 ft v2 limit. Don't see that calc being of much use with that limit, unless u don't have the BC for the bullet u are using.

I knew what it was there for but have always used the published B.C. so I did not know about the 100 ft v2 limit. Don't see that calc being of much use with that limit, unless u don't have the BC for the bullet u are using.
I was just trying to be as accurate as possible. Thanks for the insight.