Leica Amplus

Had a brief time with one, build quality reminds me of Schmidt, glass looked good, it didn't quite have the huge apparent fov like the magnus but neither does their prs line. Again it felt like typical Leica quality, well made Schmidt/NF like feel with great glass.

Screenshot_20220526-173850_Gmail.jpg

Looks pretty slick, wonder how durable it is and even more so how much will it be.

Received my Amplus 6. Decided it was not going
to work for me. Sent it back. I'm sure it's a nice optic for some. Good quality built scope, good glass. Just lacking in a few areas for me.

Received my Amplus 6. Decided it was not going
to work for me. Sent it back. I'm sure it's a nice optic for some. Good quality built scope, good glass. Just lacking in a few areas for me.
I have been looking at the Amplus 6 for an option on my 6mm ARC. It will be my primary coyote rifle. May I ask what optic you going to go with if you didn't like the Amplus?

I'm looking at the Leupold Mark 5HD
3.6-18x44 PR-1MOA Illuminated
0.25 MOA Side Focus M1C3 FFP
Huntnpack not to derail this thread but I have that scope listed for sale on here you mentioned. PM me if interested.

Brent21 I still have my Amplus but haven't had much time to use it still. What little time I've had it I have enjoyed it for the purpose of the rifle it is on. My rifle is also setup for varmints and I think this scope fits for that use.

Eurooptic seems to have a good price on the 2.5 x15.

Any feedback from owners as to how their glass compares to say, Swaro Z3, Zeiss Conquest HDs; Leupold VX3, Trijicon Ten mile, Meopta? Trying to round up scopes at loosely comparable price point.

Also, maybe I missed it but did anyone advise where these are manufactured?

I assume it is not Germany at that price, but where?

I have a Trijicon 10 mile mounted on an older Japanese .300 Weatherby Mark V, like it pretty well and like it a lot at the price point.

Eurooptic seems to have a good price on the 2.5 x15.

Any feedback from owners as to how their glass compares to say, Swaro Z3, Zeiss Conquest HDs; Leupold VX3, Trijicon Ten mile, Meopta? Trying to round up scopes at loosely comparable price point.

Also, maybe I missed it but did anyone advise where these are manufactured?

I assume it is not Germany at that price, but where?

I have a Trijicon 10 mile mounted on an older Japanese .300 Weatherby Mark V, like it pretty well and like it a lot at the price point.

this has some good info. I just ordered one from Euro