• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Leica 900 scan rangefinder F/S

Drew307

I have a like new leica 900 scan for sale. It measures distances from 10 to 900 yards with one push of the operating button. Holding the button down initiates a scan mode that provides multiple and continuous readings. An easy to-read red LED display automatically adjusts to ambient light conditions. Multicoated lenses provide sharp, bright, high-contrast images, and a 7X eyepiece is fully adjustable to the user's eye. Front lens diameter is 21mm. Exit pupil is 3mm. Field of view at 1000 yards is 336 feet. The LRF 900 measures 4" x 3.75" x 1.125" inches. Weight is 10 ounces. Power source is a 9-volt battery. Lenses are flawless, no scratches or debris, Its only been used a few times at the range. I am selling it for $275 shipped to your door. Its the green version! email me if you have any questions. Thanks!

Last edited:
I have a like new leica 900 scan for sale. It measures distances from 10 to 900 yards with one push of the operating button. Holding the button down initiates a scan mode that provides multiple and continuous readings. An easy to-read red LED display automatically adjusts to ambient light conditions. Multicoated lenses provide sharp, bright, high-contrast images, and a 7X eyepiece is fully adjustable to the user's eye. Front lens diameter is 21mm. Exit pupil is 3mm. Field of view at 1000 yards is 336 feet. The LRF 900 measures 4" x 3.75" x 1.125" inches. Weight is 10 ounces. Power source is a 9-volt battery. Lenses are flawless, no scratches or debris, Its only been used a few times at the range. I am selling it for $275 shipped to your door. Its the green version! email me if you have any questions. Thanks!

I'll take it. Will you accept paypal? PM me with your email address and you'll have payment this morning.

Nice smooth transaction from a new member. I was a little leary about purchasing from a new member, but he was true to his word.

Thanks.

L_L

Recent Posts