Leica 3200.com

krinkansas

Bought one of these at the SCI show last year and the instructions on how to pair with phone and use suck. I've tried calling Leica and they are closed due to the virus.

I sure could use a quick tutorial if anyone is experienced with this product. Oddly there are no youtube videos (at least in English) that help.

PM me if you can assist.

@krinkansas I have some questions for you as I'm contemplating the Leica 3200.com vs Zeiss RF 10X42 binos. How far out can you range and get holdovers without having a kestrel linked? I was told that you cannot get any windage calls without a kestrel sending data, is this true?

Appreciate the help. I'm up and running.
@krinkansas I have some questions for you as I'm contemplating the Leica 3200.com vs Zeiss RF 10X42 binos. How far out can you range and get holdovers without having a kestrel linked? I was told that you cannot get any windage calls without a kestrel sending data, is this true?
just did get up and running. Haven't ranged far yet. you have to have it linked to kestrel for wind. You can bluetooth it to your phone and get holdover info. Just put data in the Leica app.

I've only ranged to 500 yards or so, but it tells you how much holdover. Its awesome.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.