Leica 2400r vs sig kilo 2000.

zr600

ok I just got my Leica 2400r today played with it little bit. So there's a house 1480 yards to the west of my house sig could pick it up every so often but the Leica did it every time. Now the yard hill right by the house don't remember the reading but it was 1300-1400 something was bare dirt new house Leica picked it up the sig wouldn't. Picked a tree up at 2000 yards sig wouldn't pick it up. The glass is obviously better in the Leica. Now I just need to figure the scan mode out in the Leica so far it's a win for the Leica.

If the can mode is the same as the Leica2000 all you need to do is turn it on. then do just as you would to get a reading push the button, BUT keep it held in, the aiming square should come back on and flash slow. Thats scan mode. You need to keep the button held for scan mode to work.

The Leica should walk all over the kilo2000. I would like to know how well it does on deer.

I will proably do more testing with it tomorrow when I have some more time.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.