Leica 1600 CRF

elkaholic

Hi guys! Has anyone tried the new new Leica 1600 yet and if so, how do you like it and what B.C.'s are programmed in? Thanks/Rich

Thanks KIWI.....I sounds like a good instrument overall but next to useless as far as the ballistic curve is concerned. I can use Kentucky elevation and hit stuff at those distances :rolleyes:

The first 50 were sent to 7 vendors. The next batch will not be until after 9/9/10. Most vendors don't have any and are only taking orders.

Nat Lambeth

I love mine, but don't use the ballistic curves. I've got custom dials on my rifles, and theres no way one of the curves can match the accuracy of a custom dial. I just want the range and angle.

I can tell you the glass is great, it's about the size of a wallet. super light and ranges very fast.

I love mine also, thanks to Doug at camera land great to deal with. I sent a email in may when they talked about them coming out in aug. that i wanted the first ones in. Doug actualy called me and asked if i still wanted one, i thought that was class. It ranges so much faster love the degree option. I actually ranged out to 1940 already.
mike

I have been trying to find one but can't. i have a hunt in new mex at the end of sept and would like to have one by then but its not looking to good. Any one want to sale theres??????

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.