• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Leica 10x42 HD-B

mackgee

I have up for sale a pair of Leica HD-B 10x42mm range finding binos. These are in as new condition, only taken out twice. No marks on the body or the lenses. I haven't even put the data card in the binos yet. The warranty card is still in the box too. I like them but want to spend the money elsewhere. Looking for $2650 shipped to your door. I'll do Paypal if you pay the fees or postal money order. Thanks for looking.

Mac

Interested in your binos. Why are u looking to get rid of them? I know u said u want to put the money else where but just curious. I like the concept but just hesitant because of poor reviews on glass quality. How would you compare the glass?

I'm going to be booking a hunt this year and plan on taking my son with too. That's quite the extra added expense. Had to liquidate things in order to make that happen. I have a rifle for sale on here too...whichever sells first is what's going, then I'll keep the opposite. Glass wise I thought they were just as good as the Swarovski Ranges, but I never had the opportunity to do a side-by-side comparison. As far as I can tell they were the normal leica quality.

Mac