• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Leica 10 X 42's HD's with Range Finder in Yards NIB - must sell

ajsaunders

Hello,
I have a brand new set of Leica's 10X42 HD Geovid with range finder in the box - never opened that I must sell. They are the "yard" version. My wife bought them for me for Christmas and I had an emergency surgery that I need to pay for. I am asking $2,350 for them, but I would consider a reasonable offer. Please e-mail me and I can send you pictures and more information. Please - serious inquiries only.
Thank you,
AJ Saunders
[email protected]

Hi guys,
I cannot figure out how to post pictures on this forum, but I was able to post pictures of both the Leica's and the Swarovski 10X 42 EL's I have for sale. Below is the link.

BirdForum

Thank you for looking and please let me know if you have any questions. I really need to sell these, so make me an offer!

Last edited:
Pictures added! Leica 10 X 42's HD's with Range Finder in Yards NIB - must sell

Pictures added - sorry it took so long and thank you for looking!

Attachments

• IMG_6021.jpg
    IMG_6021.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_6022.jpg
    IMG_6022.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_6023.jpg
    IMG_6023.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_6026.jpg
    IMG_6026.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 7
I have a gentleman whom I have just bought a pair of Swarvoski binoculars from and is looking for this very binocular/rangefinder. Please give Nick a call @ 541-306-1767 AND tell him I gave you his number. Thanks.

Recent Posts