Legit Company>??

I can't find any of our local stores that have any reloading supplies for rifle or pistol. I'm lucky that I do have a shop that can supply me with all my shotgun supplies here in the Rochester, NY area.
Well, You are in the state of NY!!! What did you expect? I'm in northern NH and I cant find much of anything either!

I suggest none of you talk Ill of hammer bullets claimed BC and get your account banned, then create another account.
I'm very shocked to hear that. Not that they would ban you but that anyone cares about hammer bc. They as a company know and even tell you they have low bc. They are a hunting bullet not looking for amazing bc. Just good bc. Plus they have stated many times that certain barrels give different bc with the design. I have a 6.5 that's spot on what they have and another that is low. Then I have one that the bc is higher that stated. Not saying your wrong just hope you stick around lots of good people on this site and a ton of knowledge.

I live a couple miles from Brentwood. I have not heard of them and cannot find any info on them.
If anyone can get a address I'll go check it out.

Brentwood is Southwest of Nashville sandwiched between Nashville and Franklin along I-65. Might contact local PD. If a legit business, the PD officers will be familiar with the owner. If not legit, the PD should become familiar with the owner.
The fact that they list Brentwood as their location doesn't make it so. In fact, if they are a sham operation, it's highly unlikely they will reveal their true physical address.

I just ordered some bullets from Jack and they use Goggle for their payment method. I read the info on it and I cancelled my order because once you make that purchase you have no recourse if the item isn't shipped. Check the Goggle site out and see for your self. https://support.google.com/pay/answer/7643925#zippy=,only-send-money-to-people-you-know Let me know what you think.
NO! That doesn't sound good! Good thing you canceled your order. I am writing Jack off my list!!!! DONE!!!!

I live in the area, but have not heard of them. Brentwood is an affluent area of middle Tennessee. If anyone gets an address, I will be happy to do a drive by.

Probably! I'm staying clear of them for now. I'll wait for more feedback on them!!! Take Care. Stay Safe. Keep your powder dry.
Had the same thing happen to me. Order bullets and went to pay and saw the Goggle pay method and put the breaks on there. Sent a email canceling the order and never received a reply back. Looks like a big scam and with what's going on there is all ways someone trying to scam.

Just received a email from Jacks today. He site still show everything that you can't get and more. Wonder what's up with this guy?
We are emailing you today so that you too can have a chance at 35% off storewide. No minimum order required. This special discount expires tomorrow at 8PM CST.​
This deal is our way of saying thank you for all of your support. To use this discount simply enter 35now at checkout. We are not able to extend this deal past this 24 hour window. Jacks Reloading Supply [[email protected]]

jacksreloadingsupply.com unsubscribe

nigeria-location-on-the-africa-map.jpg

This is a joke, by the way. Probably not far from the truth, though.

I also received an email from Jack's Reloading Supply.

Unable to track number but did not call - VoID trickery?.
Unable to locate street address.
BBB in Nashville has no info and no reported scam activity.

Thinking about contacting TN AG's office of consumer affairs. If legit Jack's should have satisfied some licensing requirements and/or possible record of bad deeds..
Just received a email from Jacks today. He site still show everything that you can't get and more. Wonder what's up with this guy?
We are emailing you today so that you too can have a chance at 35% off storewide. No minimum order required. This special discount expires tomorrow at 8PM CST.​
This deal is our way of saying thank you for all of your support. To use this discount simply enter 35now at checkout. We are not able to extend this deal past this 24 hour window. Jacks Reloading Supply [[email protected]]

jacksreloadingsupply.com unsubscribe

If Jack's will not accept VISA or MC it is a suspect scam.

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.