Legit Company>??

Their "Our Story" section almost makes it sound like they're buying stuff off the shelves elsewhere and selling it at a markup, thats a hard pass for me. $60/1k primers and $360 for 8lbs IMR4350 is too rich for my blood anyway. On the 9mm front, they seem below market price and everything appears to be in stock. That plus the lack of address and track record would make me hesitant.

Oh no. I bought some stuff from them. I didn't like the google pay thing. Thought it didn't go through but they sent a receipt. I hope I didn't get took.
Me too! I like their prices compared to what I see elsewhere but I have never used Google Pay and don't intend to. I just asked them questions today and told them they need to get some other forms of payment going!

Admin, please put in correct group if needed.

Has anyone ever done business with this company or know if it is legit? Heard a comment somewhere that it was a scam company>?

jacksreloadingsupply.com
What did they have that you wanted that you couldn't get elsewhere? If it's something..like for you folks a very hard to get product and he has a ton of it....primers...at a reasonable price to attract payment.... probably a scam!

They have shown primers in stock for the last month. They don't take credit cards and ply accept payments from methods where it's virtually impossible to get a refund. It's a scam. I filled out an order a month a go and instead of a spot to fill in my CC into I was sent a separate email indicating Vemo and other money transfers. Hit the brakes right there.
It's obviously a scam, they are going to fleece some people then disappear.

They have shown primers in stock for the last month. They don't take credit cards and ply accept payments from methods where it's virtually impossible to get a refund. It's a scam. I filled out an order a month a go and instead of a spot to fill in my CC into I was sent a separate email indicating Vemo and other money transfers. Hit the brakes right there.
It's obviously a scam, they are going to fleece some people then disappear.
Probably! I'm staying clear of them for now. I'll wait for more feedback on them!!! Take Care. Stay Safe. Keep your powder dry.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.