• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Legendary Arms Works LAW 704 Closer in 26 Nosler, with Vortex scope

reedap1

Greetings,

For Sale: Legendary Arms Works (LAW) Model 704 Closer model chambered in 26 Nosler with a Vortex long-range scope and rings. This is a perfect long-range hunting set up from rifle to cartridge to scope. Everything is BRAND NEW in the box, unfired, and never hunted. My plan was to use this for long-range hunting but I just like my 257 Weatherby too much as it offers all the capabilities I need.

Here are the details for the rifle/scope package
  • Manufacturer: Legendary Arms Works
  • Model/Action: Model 704 controlled round action. This action was designed by Ed Brown and the rights were purchased by LAW for production. This is the Closer model and it has a 3-position safety, hinged floorplate, Timney trigger. The action is scalloped and has a small unobtrusive bolt release with a cocking indicator. Bolt can be disassembled without tools. Action and all metalwork finished in H-227 Tactical Grey Cerakote. This action is butter smooth and was/is a significant innovation when Ed developed it. It has a Remington 700 footprint and tapped for Rem 700 bases. Custom one-piece aluminum trigger guard, inside the trigger bow release.
  • Caliber/Barrel: Match grade, match chambered in 26 Nosler, stainless barrel length is 26" in a hunting #3 contour with target crown. Twist rate is 1:8". The 26 Nosler is a screamer of a long-range round and makes this rifle a 500 yard plus hunting gun.
  • Stock: Mark Bansner styled (Hi-Tech Specialties) hand-laid Fiberglas stock, pillar bedded with aluminum bedding blocks finished in Tri-Colored Tan Textured. Stock LOP is 13.5" with the one-inch Pachmayr Decelerator pad. Sling swivel bedding blocks are inlaid into the stock to prevent pullout
  • Weight: 6.9 pounds, 8 pounds 7 ounces with scope and rings
  • Other: Have the original shipping box and all paperwork. The rifle is new and never fired
  • Scope: Vortex Viper HS LR-(Long-range model), #VHS-4315-LR, 6-24x50 FFP with the XLR (MOA) Reticle with side focus. The tube size is 30mm with 1/2MOA clicks. It includes a Vortex sunshade and Vortex scope caps. Included is the original box, parts, instructions lens wipes, etc. The scope is mounted on the rifle professionally in Vortex Optics Precision Matched Picatinny-Style Rings Matte with Picatinny style two-piece bases. Please note that the scope will be removed from the bases and packaged for shipping separately. This scope and rings/bases package currently sells for approximately $1185 alone on Midway
  • Ammo: Included is two full boxes of Nosler Trophy Grade 140 grain Nosler Accubond ammunition. Midway retail price is currently $69.99/ea.
  • Cost to Duplicate: The Total price to duplicate this setup would be approximately $3100 for all the components.
  • Sale Price: I am asking $2500 including shipping CONUS to your FFL + $50 if FFL to FFL is required
  • Inspection/Payment: I can take a check or money order or PayPal F&F, please. I cannot take a credit card. I will give a 3-day inspection and you pay for return shipping and insurance to me. Please physically inspect only, no firing.

Please see the photos below for details or PM me with any questions.

Thanks

Paul

RAcJTi1l.jpg

h0jrRUql.jpg

ojt9W2vl.jpg

xRHJwKpl.jpg

6ELAeypl.jpg

JxCIhudl.jpg

Mpdrhmil.jpg

wc55tU0l.jpg

jBbFR9Xl.jpg

VKWjkqml.jpg

EKyEjnrl.jpg

jbYRaZwl.jpg

cZvDGSMl.jpg

weLfyvLl.jpg

2xFit7Zl.jpg

OWpA4UHl.jpg

cusvrGbl.jpg

cxkaEY1l.jpg

cUXVze7l.jpg

Weekend bump...you know... this would be a perfect antelope rifle for someone who would only have to unpack it, start barrel break-in and load development and be ready to hunt in the fall!
PM me with any questions
Thanks
Paul