• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Legacy Shooting Benches

wloudamy

Official LRH Sponsor
We have all models in stock and ready to ship and also have a few with slight blemishes that we can offer for a discount. Blemishes are only sold if they are on the bottom or edges where it is not conspicuous and does not interfere with the function of the bench.
Enter "BLEMISH" during check-out for a discount to save $50.00. It is not feasible to send pictures of these blemishes, but be assured these are minor and allow a great savings on a Legacy bench.
LegacyShootingProducts.com
20160313_192802.jpg

I purchased a U-shaped ambidextrous bench with 4 adjustable legs a few months ago and it is awesome. Easy & quick to set up and it is rock solid. Excellent quality product and great customer service. I highly recommend their shooting benches.

Thanks for the positive posts.
Just an update: our website isn't allowing me to apply that discount code right now so anyone that wants to get one of the blemishes can just send me an email directly and we can make it happen.
[email protected]