Legacy Shooting Benches

wloudamy

Official LRH Sponsor
The most portable, stable shooting bench.
4C9049B5-5FF6-461F-9B7D-C9538C07C696.jpeg
Legacy benches provide a very stable platform, adjustable aluminum legs, and many other features. American made. A family-owned business.

RH $439, Ambidextrous $465

LegacyShootingProducts.com

CNC machines sockets and legs prove a solid lock-up. These are installed flush to bottom surface of bench for a compact design. (No protruding hardware.)

499CA3DB-44C9-4FEE-911A-10BC365A0D50.jpeg

Here's mine on a hot May afternoon trying to do some load development with the .300 Ackley. It was so hot and humid out in the open (sun was directly overhead) that I had to rig up an umbrella over the gun in an attempt to keep the rifle cool...Didn't work very well, so I eventually had to give up for the day.

IMG_8059.jpg

@MudRunner2005
Is that a Rocky Mountain Tumbler?
Found ours at Wal Mart. Ozark brand $9.

No, it's a Yeti. I only use the Yeti brand cups. Not that I care what brand it is, but because they offer so many different features, accessories, and replacement parts for them, like the new mag-slider lids that keep the opening closed off when not in use. I have found that helps hold ice and keeps unwanted stuff out of your drink.

Be leary of those who always have a cup in their hand.
At least till your sure of whats in it, lol.
I've always got one of my yeti cups in my hand pretty much anytime I'm awake. Always sipping on something, whether it's water, powerade, or something a bit stronger after the work day is done... ;)

Love my Legacy bench great way to go.

Attachments

• 4C43BCD8-C33A-4DD8-9F9A-4FC30267D19C.jpeg
    4C43BCD8-C33A-4DD8-9F9A-4FC30267D19C.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 199
Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.