• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Legacy Shooting Bench

wloudamy

Official LRH Sponsor
If you are looking for a super-quality portable shooting bench, check out this bench.

LegacyShootingProducts.com

You will find un-matched stability with a very portable bench that can be customized to your liking with your name, logo, brand, etc. See options in the Art section for examples, but you can send any pdf with a silhouette to be applied to your bench.

Attachments

• 6.5WSM.jpg
    6.5WSM.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 9
  • Shooting bench (2).jpg
    Shooting bench (2).jpg
    482.5 KB · Views: 7
This bench looks remarkably similar to the one I built 5 or 6 years ago. I decided to use only 1 leg in the rear to make it more stable when the ground is not level.....which is true about 100% of the time. 4 legs will always rock one way or the other....3 legs will stabilize as soon as they hit the ground. I used a steel frame and sched 40 2" steel pipe for the legs. 1 1/2" Laminated maple for the top.

We offer a 3-leg model also who want that option. We also make one with the option for three legs or four. The stability offered by the four leg model in my opinion far outweighs the extra 30 seconds required to get it setting level, but many folks insist they want the 3-leg so we try to please.

WL

In the event of uneven ground, can the legs be adjusted (telescoped) to compensate for the condition?

Thanks in advance for your reply.

No sir, that is not the main focus of this bench. We produce a bench for extreme stability on relatively level ground with a focus on relative light-weight. I have seen some folks add a function as you describe but it adds so much weight that I have not tried to include it on our base model. If I receive sufficient demand to warrant this function, we can certainly accommodate that feature, but it is not currently in our catalogue.

Thanks for your inquiry.