Legacy drop in mag kit Rem 700 question

I have 3 of them I think, and as far as I can tell, they are proprietary. I've never bumped into another magazine that fits them. They sell their own mags, and they are cheap enough. They are inexpensive, and they are all polymer and plastic, but they have never caused me any trouble. They function just like they should

56$ for a 5rd mag sure doesn't keep the inexpensive motto going lol
I don't know which mag that is, but I bought some of the .308 mags for about $25 recently. I haven't paid more than that. The kit with the bottom metal and the mags are only about $56, so I don't know how they could justify that price.

Their website, the Rem700 mags are 56, also about the same on brownells. If you're referring to something actually made of metal, I'm not sure we're on the same page. This is a all poly bottom well and mag kit.
5 and 10 rounders are both 56$ checked last week.

Their website, the Rem700 mags are 56, also about the same on brownells. If you're referring to something actually made of metal, I'm not sure we're on the same page. This is a all poly bottom well and mag kit.
5 and 10 rounders are both 56$ checked last week.
Yeah, I didn't mean "bottom metal", but that's what I typed. I bought my mags for the prices described on sale. I'm pretty sure LSI has a sale once in a while. They pop up here and there on sale ads periodically.