Leftist Utopia

Riflehunter1776

in the (non)workers paradise of Maryland, a typical scenario plays out

1. 'woke urban elite' see a fellow rodent in the road and naturally stop their cars rather than running over it, creating a traffic jam.

2. cop investigates

3. rodent refuses to comply with officers directions, charges officer

4. cop shoots rodent in self defense

5. 'woke urban elite' flip out, take Lord's name in vain about 50 times.

:rolleyes:

It should be noted that these urban elite are the same ones who want to ban semis and handguns because "they are not for hunting" but will then want to ban hunting rifles because, in their child-like, disney riddled brains, they think that hunting is horrible and cruel.

Back in my day, a groundhog in the middle of a highway like this would last about as long as ......well......a groundhog in the middle of a highway. The first pickup truck to pass through would run it over. No tears, no blasphemy, maybe just a fistbump between driver and passenger, or a brief "2 points" comment.

Ah, the good old days.

It should be noted that these urban elite are the same ones who want to ban semis and handguns because "they are not for hunting" but will then want to ban hunting rifles because, in their child-like, disney riddled brains, they think that hunting is horrible and cruel.

Back in my day, a groundhog in the middle of a highway like this would last about as long as ......well......a groundhog in the middle of a highway. The first pickup truck to pass through would run it over. No tears, no blasphemy, maybe just a fistbump between driver and passenger, or a brief "2 points" comment.

Ah, the good old days.

that's absolutely absurd, a moving groundhog should be at least 5 points due to the difficulty of the hit since theyre so small

First, that motorist should have been cited for illegal stopping. She was creating a dangerous situation. Second, that cop either needs to shoot more or get a bigger gun. Always use enough gun! :)

The libtards think the poor animal needs to be placed on birth control so not to pass on rabies. They also think beef and chicken come from a store and no animals were harmed in the making. Cool video though.

My wife works as an animal health technician for a veterinary hospital in MT.

This is the time of year when people bring in their dogs that have had the crap kicked out of them by marmots. A marmot does a lot of damage to even good sized dogs.

If I had a marmot chasing me like the one in the video, dam skippy I would be shooting at it.

The general population who has been raised on Disney movies have no idea what goes on in the real world anymore. Pretty sad.

The world we live in is unbelievable sometimes. People think nothing of putting human lives and expensive vehicles at risk over the life of a varmint. Not long ago, I saw a car lock up their brakes and come to a complete stop on a 55 mph highway over a squirrel. The truck behind them was a flat bed with pallets of concrete products on it that barely was able to stop..... A couple months ago I ran over a squirrel that I may or may not have swerved for without realizing there was a car behind my. Living on the Left Coast I wondered if I was going to get called in, but I grinned when the car behind me went into the other lane to give a coup de gras!

The officer was probably doing what was safe and humane.

I've actually had to do this very same thing in a neighborhood. When I arrived on scene I found the rather large and old groundhog walking in circles and making growling noises. Obvious abnormal behavior similar to what was in the video. I mercifully (and quickly) put it out of its misery. Libtards say we are cruel? Well, sweet ole' Mother Nature sure has some NASTY and HORRIFIC ways about her. :D

First, that motorist should have been cited for illegal stopping. She was creating a dangerous situation. Second, that cop either needs to shoot more or get a bigger gun. Always use enough gun! :)
Animals with adrenalin are an amazing thing. I shot an armadillo 3 times with my Shield .45 with 230 HST's (all 3 were solid body hits), and he still charged me, ran into my truck tire, and then ran off about 100 feet, and into the ditch on the side of the road and died. Me and my buddy were both amazed at how hellbent he was. The last several I shot with a .45 and 230 HST's made it one shot, and it jumped (like armadillos do), and then hit the ground and never moved again.

As for the ******* who stops in the middle of the road, I understand, as I also have a car and a truck... And my car sits VERY low to the ground, but I'm not afraid to slow down and swerve off the road to go around it. People these days are just morons and have zero common sense. Let's just block traffic for half an hour because a stupid groundhog is in the middle of my lane and won't move... :rolleyes: If I was in my truck, that groundhog would have been buzzard or coyote food...

As for the 2 points comments, me and my buddies have been doing that for years. And like was mentioned, it's always a debate on how many points it was, because you have to break it down like a play-by-play. :D

I have been hunting for 48 years. I still feel a bit of remorse when I kill a creature... and I have killed many. I will slow down or swerve to avoid unneccessary killing of one of God's creatures, if the conditions are safe. Just one man's opinion but I don't understand rejoicing over killing an animal to lay waste. Damaging pests need to be controlled and vehicle collisions with animals are sometimes unavoidable and shouldn't replace common sense and human safety IMO.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.