• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Left hand rifle search

Rbelote

I am looking for left hand rifles preferably semi custom or custom.

Chamberings interested in:
223AI
22-250 or AI
RUM
LRM
Dakota
7mm mag
300 mag

Will consider other chamberings if price/configuration is right.

300RUM, Shielen match grade barrel, HS Precicion stock grn and black thread, Black T coating, floated, bedded, trued action, trigger work, magnum box and recoil pad less than 125 rounds fired, muzzle brake and cap, built by Billy Tierce here in MS. Used but not abused, reply if interested, $1,900

Brothers got a good one... Std.223......????
Will get the details plus pics......

I have a Weatherby Accumark in 300 Wby Mag. It has a 26" fluted barrel with the Accubrake. Shoots sub moa with factory ammo. $1100 shipping included +any ffl fees. PM me a cell number and I can text you photos

I have a 6.5 x 284 the was built by Long Range Rifles LLC (this web site). It has a Huskemaw 5-20 Blue Diamond scope calibrated out to 1000 yards. It has approximately 300 rounds down the tube. Not really wanting to part with it because it is a "shooting machine". But a guy never knows.....

gun)

I have a 300 RUM remington 700 (trued) with a 25" Kreiger barrel with a break, McMillan a3 sporter stock molded in desert camo, PTG DBM uses 3.775" accurate mags. <100 rounds fired. Includes dies, 99 pieces of nosler brass, and a box of 208 Amax for $1900 if you're interested.

BROTHERS..........REM.700 SA. LH.STD.223 REM.
trued 700 blk.oxcide action
25" Pac-nor s.s.barrel... 1:9 twist...500rnds.
rifle basics trigger with safety
tan alum bedding block stock...pad says rem. but I believe H-S made it.
gun looks like new and shoots very good.
900$ shipped to your FFL
I took pics this a.m.can`t get them posted on here send home email
email me at
[email protected]
for pics......
bill larson

Recent Posts