• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Left Hand 7mm WSM

Khavic

20191001_142036.jpg
7mm - WSM
Stiller Action w/h spiral fluted bolt
Hart spiral fluted barrel
4 port brake
Stiller 20 MOA rail
Trigger Tech 2lb trigger
HS Precision bedded stock
Kydex cheek riser

Scope and bi-pod not included

$2800
20191001_121040.jpg
20191001_121125.jpg
20191001_121147.jpg
20191001_121050.jpg

Last edited:
Wow! Wouldn't I like to buy that! I'm lefthanded, so such an offering really interests me...

Sure, I'd like to buy it. But I already have a custom-built target rifle in a mildcat cartridge of my own design. Rifle was originally a 300WSM, but it wouldn't feed worth a da/mn in a long-action receiver. And... it was never much better than a half-minute shooter with its SAAMI chamber. Rebuilt it in the mildcat caliber and it's now a sub-quarter machine. Total investment in the two builds is $9000, so I've already spent my retirement fund on it. Can't afford any new rifles...

round count, preferred bullet, velocity and weight without optics?

Bathroom scale says 8.5lbs

9 rounds of 180gr Berger is all that's been fired from it, so can't say if it has a preferred bullet or weight. First three rounds were under 1/2" at 100yds. Adjusted to zero and fired three more, also 1/2". Made final adjustments and fired 3 more to confirm.

180gr Berger Hunting / 10 thousands off lands.
66gr H1000

Did not chrono while grouping.

Put rifle in safe and it's been there since May.

Closed on the new house at the end of June and..... well if you've ever sold one house and bought another in the same month you know what I've been busy with since June.

. . . is it a short or long action?
Short action; magnum bolt face. 7mmWSM, so it's probably a 1:8.5 or 1:9 twist. Just guessin' on that. Being a magnum, it's probably got a 26" barrel on it to make sure the powder is all burned right about the time the bullet exits. Another guess, but I read a number of years ago a Remington 7mm Magnum came from the factory with a 26" barrel.