• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Lee 9mm Luger Carbide die set

Deputy819

Anybody have one of these they no longer use and want to 'move' it? I ran across a good deal on a SIG P320 last week and couldn't lay off and of course now I can't find anything for it. Will be more than happy to pay FAIR MARKET VALUE (new or used) but I WILL NOT support price gouging. Thanks!

Last edited:
Got anything to trade? I'm more interested in trading than selling. Maybe some .308 bullets or dies for something you don't need anymore?

Brother, I'm sorry to hear that. You do what you gotta do. Your family NEEDS you right now. My 'want' for silly dies doesn't even compare. Grace and Peace be with you, Sir.

Hey Deputy - I'm in Northern KY ... if you need to borrow a set until you find them, let me know ... I could loan mine out for a couple of weeks "locally".
You ROCK, Sir! I just might have a 'trade deal' struck with member 'LanceK' for some dies. Your generosity is MUCH appreciated and I'll keep your offer in mind. 👍