Lead free bullet compilation

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Lead free bullet compilation[/H1]
So did you call the bullet manufacturers directly? If so, start your own thread and share your findings. Of course, you agree, no surprise there. If my posts are getting old, what are you doing here? Again, since you seem to forget, yes, Berger is my go-to bullet, but I have plenty of other brands, lead and lead-free. What bullet I use is my business, and no one else's.

Unlike, you I do not go to any Hammer threads and ruin it for those that like the information I am sharing. No one put a gun on your head to come over here and yet you are here.

How about you stay in your zone and I stay in mine, is that too hard to ask? I am already doing my part, it is now your turn. Let's keep this thread open for those that welcome the shared information. @Len Backus, please advise if my request is unrealistic.

Perhaps Apex Outdoors (@mcdil) now a site Sponsor, is setting the precedence for others to follow. Who knows maybe Badlands is next.
Being that this thread is about lead free bullets Im in my zone as they are my go to and have learned a bunch from this thread regardless

[Lead free bullet compilation[/H1]

Being that this thread is about lead free bullets Im in my zone as they are my go to and have learned a bunch from this thread regardless
And I have included Hammer on the original list from the start. The post is a compilation of what is available for others to choose from, it was not meant for you to make it a competition.

Let me put it another way so you can understand it better, leave my posts, and I will your posts. Which again, I already do.

I also agree with @can1010 .

Last edited:
I hope it doesn't get like FB. The backlash/ drauma got so bad on there I only post fishing an cat pictures on there now. But now people are complaining about the tinfoil hat I put on my cat. They say it's cruel. Heck I'm just trying to protect him from the government. "Think about it".
Too late. That ship has sailed! LOL

Great, another attempt to make it a Hammer bullet thread - it's getting old. 😡

If you have nothing constructive to add, please leave it alone. I do not think it is an unreasonable request, esp. now that one of the manufacturer listed is a site Sponsor. You guys already know what happened to the other thread that got locked.
My post was very constructive. I entered this thread because my company was listed as one the lead free options. Would you have an issue if one of the other companies, in your list, entered your thread and talked about what makes their bullet great? Hmmm...think hard about how you answer that one.

Let's not forget the reason that you started this charade. You said it yourself in open forum that you are tired of people talking about Hammer Bullets. You don't want Long Range Hunting to be about Hammer Bullets. You are not motivated to help people find copper bullets. You are motivated to get people to look at something other than Hammer Bullets. Your sneaky, underhanded attempts to undermine my business are frankly despicable. Hammer Bullets were born on Long Range Hunting. I don't frequent any other forums, only here and my own. Despite your negativity to Hammer Bullets since the day we started, we owe our success to Long Range Hunting and the members here. I never quite understood your opportunistic snide comments about Hammer Bullets, whenever you got the chance. I just thought it was weird. As our popularity gained you got more aggressive in your attempts to divert attention away from us. To your admission, you don't like copper bullets. So why would you spend so much time posting about copper bullets that you are not interested in? You don't have to answer that one, you already did a few months ago when you were pitching a fit because too many people talk about Hammer Bullets.

As I said in the thread that was shut down, you don't have any skin in the game. You don't even bring any personal data or experience to the game. You only try to direct the narrative to suit you. I do have skin in the game. A lot of it. Some say that it should be beneath me to engage like I am. They are probably right, but I will only be poked so many times before I fight back. You wanted to pick on me and my company without a fight? You were wrong. You want to pick a fight and then cry about getting picked on when the fight comes back to you? Fits.

When you can show up with some skin in the game and bring your personal results to the table, I'll leave you alone. Otherwise, every time you make an underhanded attempt to undermine Hammer Bullets, you should expect to get hit back. You opened that door when you said that you did not want Hammer Bullets to be a topic on Long Range Hunting. Stop your crusade against Hammer Bullets and I will stop making you look like a weak fool.

My post was very constructive. I entered this thread because my company was listed as one the lead free options. Would you have an issue if one of the other companies, in your list, entered your thread and talked about what makes their bullet great? Hmmm...think hard about how you answer that one.

Let's not forget the reason that you started this charade. You said it yourself in open forum that you are tired of people talking about Hammer Bullets. You don't want Long Range Hunting to be about Hammer Bullets. You are not motivated to help people find copper bullets. You are motivated to get people to look at something other than Hammer Bullets. Your sneaky, underhanded attempts to undermine my business are frankly despicable. Hammer Bullets were born on Long Range Hunting. I don't frequent any other forums, only here and my own. Despite your negativity to Hammer Bullets since the day we started, we owe our success to Long Range Hunting and the members here. I never quite understood your opportunistic snide comments about Hammer Bullets, whenever you got the chance. I just thought it was weird. As our popularity gained you got more aggressive in your attempts to divert attention away from us. To your admission, you don't like copper bullets. So why would you spend so much time posting about copper bullets that you are not interested in? You don't have to answer that one, you already did a few months ago when you were pitching a fit because too many people talk about Hammer Bullets.

As I said in the thread that was shut down, you don't have any skin in the game. You don't even bring any personal data or experience to the game. You only try to direct the narrative to suit you. I do have skin in the game. A lot of it. Some say that it should be beneath me to engage like I am. They are probably right, but I will only be poked so many times before I fight back. You wanted to pick on me and my company without a fight? You were wrong. You want to pick a fight and then cry about getting picked on when the fight comes back to you? Fits.

When you can show up with some skin in the game and bring your personal results to the table, I'll leave you alone. Otherwise, every time you make an underhanded attempt to undermine Hammer Bullets, you should expect to get hit back. You opened that door when you said that you did not want Hammer Bullets to be a topic on Long Range Hunting. Stop your crusade against Hammer Bullets and I will stop making you look like a weak fool.
Every reloader has skin in the game, not just bullet makers!

It really feels like the emphasis anymore in this Forum is Hammer bullets. Yes, that's my opinion and I feel it's relevant to the discussion. I've used, tested, and dissected many bullets, including Hammers. They all have merits and all work well within their respective limits. Pushing any particular one over others without good reason (such as if a particular one would be outside its limits for a particular application) is annoying, to say the least.

There have been plenty of posts where some one has either shared an experience with another bullet or mentioned another bullet even just for awareness and it almost always inevitably ends up with someone bringing up Hammers, unsolicited.

Nothing wrong with talking about Hammers when it's pertinent, or any other bullet for that matter. I just wanted to say I agree with many others that the constant Hammer talk is why I rarely get on here anymore. I only got on to update my bullet construction post with more bullets and saw this while I was here. I still try to contribute to the hunting community as much as I can, and not just here, for whatever that's worth. My point is I'm not just piping in to complain or add drama and then bounce.
I don't think I have EVER started a thread about Hammer Bullets without someone chiming in to use some other manufactures bullet instead. I don't do or say anything about it. It's the nature of the game and it goes both ways.

You just validated @can1010 post. Thank you.

Every reloader has skin in the game, not just bullet makers!
You are correct. I still stand by my statement. I don't see any skin in the game from @FEENIX, only the will to control the narrative to his liking. I am not convinced that he does any reloading. Which is fine, as long as one doesn't pretend to.

A quote from Feenix, he wants to keep this place the way he thinks Len wants it

1656458194331.jpeg

I hope it doesn't get like FB. The backlash/ drauma got so bad on there I only post fishing an cat pictures on there now. But now people are complaining about the tinfoil hat I put on my cat. They say it's cruel. Heck I'm just trying to protect him from the government. "Think about it".
I applaud you for protecting your cat with the tinfoil hat.🤣

I don't think I have EVER started a thread about Hammer Bullets without someone chiming in to use some other manufactures bullet instead. I don't do or say anything about it. It's the nature of the game and it goes both ways.
I can fully understand that and I do agree it goes both ways. I just feel like anymore the emphasis here is with Hammer. I applaud you on your success and popularity, in all sincerity. What I don't care for is how it appears you feel the need to defend your product so much and to the point at times it's downright unprofessional in my eyes. Yes, that's my opinion. Many others on here come across the same way regarding Hammer bullets and posts talking about them or not.

I also fully understand and am aware that other bullets and manufacturers have had similar popularity on here and there's been similar discussions, like with Bergers for example. I don't recall Walt ever getting on here and getting defensive and unprofessional though. He didn't start on this forum though, so I get your more unique situation here.

I'm not telling you your bullets suck, your company sucks, you suck, or anything like that. I'm simply telling you how I feel and from my perspective. I respect your own perspective.

I want things to get better, not worse. I search for solutions, not to contribute to the problem. Admitting there's a problem is step one.

Status
Not open for further replies.