Lead free bullet compilation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally, you have unprovoked attack on anything Hammer Bullets so much I think you have a mental problem. Steve asked a legitimate question.

Then he is free to ask any of the manufacturers listed, directly. Then he can post their replies.

It's not a legitimate question to ask on this bullet thread.

Feenix is right, it's getting old...again.

I just bought some more Hammers (2nd hand from this forum) so I'm not even a "hater", but this is starting to be a bit ridiculous.

I don't see money back guarantees, my guess is because every Tom and Henry would line up with some sort of complaint to get free stuff. But what is common is when people have a legitimate complaint most bullet manufacturers try to make it right. Heck even vendors do the samething. I recently got damaged bullets during shipping. The vendor told me calculate the percentage of damaged good. I said it would be high, they said go ahead and they pass it forward. It's a common practice in the firearm's world. Which is why you see me saying "Contact the manufacturer." from bullets to rifles.

It really feels like the emphasis anymore in this Forum is Hammer bullets. Yes, that's my opinion and I feel it's relevant to the discussion. I've used, tested, and dissected many bullets, including Hammers. They all have merits and all work well within their respective limits. Pushing any particular one over others without good reason (such as if a particular one would be outside its limits for a particular application) is annoying, to say the least.

There have been plenty of posts where some one has either shared an experience with another bullet or mentioned another bullet even just for awareness and it almost always inevitably ends up with someone bringing up Hammers, unsolicited.

Nothing wrong with talking about Hammers when it's pertinent, or any other bullet for that matter. I just wanted to say I agree with many others that the constant Hammer talk is why I rarely get on here anymore. I only got on to update my bullet construction post with more bullets and saw this while I was here. I still try to contribute to the hunting community as much as I can, and not just here, for whatever that's worth. My point is I'm not just piping in to complain or add drama and then bounce.

It really feels like the emphasis anymore in this Forum is Hammer bullets. Yes, that's my opinion and I feel it's relevant to the discussion. I've used, tested, and dissected many bullets, including Hammers. They all have merits and all work well within their respective limits. Pushing any particular one over others without good reason (such as if a particular one would be outside its limits for a particular application) is annoying, to say the least.

There have been plenty of posts where some one has either shared an experience with another bullet or mentioned another bullet even just for awareness and it almost always inevitably ends up with someone bringing up Hammers, unsolicited.

Nothing wrong with talking about Hammers when it's pertinent, or any other bullet for that matter. I just wanted to say I agree with many others that the constant Hammer talk is why I rarely get on here anymore. I only got on to update my bullet construction post with more bullets and saw this while I was here. I still try to contribute to the hunting community as much as I can, and not just here, for whatever that's worth. My point is I'm not just piping in to complain or add drama and then bounce.
@Petey308 , as always, very well stated

It really feels like the emphasis anymore in this Forum is Hammer bullets. Yes, that's my opinion and I feel it's relevant to the discussion.
I hope it doesn't get like FB. The backlash/ drauma got so bad on there I only post fishing an cat pictures on there now. But now people are complaining about the tinfoil hat I put on my cat. They say it's cruel. Heck I'm just trying to protect him from the government. "Think about it".

Finally, you have unprovoked attack on anything Hammer Bullets so much I think you have a mental problem. Steve asked a legitimate question.
I am going to assume you did not mean that as I have much respect for you, at least for now. This thread is not the place to ask what you called a legitimate question. They already managed to shut down the related thread as @xsn10s noted.

Last edited:
I hope it doesn't get like FB. The backlash/ drauma got so bad on there I only post fishing an cat pictures on there now. But now people are complaining about the tinfoil hat I put on my cat. They say it's cruel. Heck I'm just trying to protect him from the government. "Think about it".
There's a couple good groups on Facebook yet, but definitely a TON of terrible ones full of drama. Any group or forum tends to be as good as who runs it. It's definitely not an easy job though, especially the ones with thousands of people, posts, and comments to police.

There's a couple good groups on Facebook yet, but definitely a TON of terrible ones full of drama. Any group or forum tends to be as good as who runs it. It's definitely not an easy job though, especially the ones with thousands of people, posts, and comments to police.
I am a member of one of them and I got to know two of its Admins very well. 😇

It's pretty obvious attempt to shut down FEENIX. The other thread got shutdown real quick. It's pretty obvious to me.
I noticed the same thing. Len use to give the trolls a time out for 30 days and that has helped but i guess if your the right sponsor and their rabid dog supporters then you can get the opposing views shut down just like the leftwing in the media does to any view they dont approve of

I did and I'll have to agree with Mr Coyle and also add what you are doing is getting old.ithis sure is a lot of work on a fellow that is a Berger fan boy
So did you call the bullet manufacturers directly? If so, start your own thread and share your findings. Of course, you agree, no surprise there. If my posts are getting old, what are you doing here? Again, since you seem to forget, yes, Berger is my go-to bullet, but I have plenty of other brands, lead and lead-free. What bullet I use is my business, and no one else's.

Unlike, you I do not go to any Hammer threads and ruin it for those that like the information I am sharing. No one put a gun on your head to come over here and yet you are here.

How about you stay in your zone and I stay in mine, is that too hard to ask? I am already doing my part, it is now your turn. Let's keep this thread open for those that welcome the shared information. @Len Backus, please advise if my request is unrealistic.

Perhaps Apex Outdoors (@mcdil) now a site Sponsor, is setting the precedence for others to follow. Who knows maybe Badlands is next.

Last edited:
So did you call the bullet manufacturers directly? If so, start your own thread and share your findings. Of course, you agree, no surprise there. If my posts are getting old, what are you doing here? Again, since you seem to forget, yes, Berger is my go-to bullet, but I have plenty of other brands, lead and lead-free. What bullet I use is my business, and no one else's.

Unlike, you I do not go to any Hammer threads and ruin it for those that like the information I am sharing. No one put a gun on your head to come over here and yet you are here.

How about you stay in your zone and I stay in mine, is that too hard to ask? I am already doing my part, it is now your turn. Let's keep this thread open for those that are open to the shared information. @Len Backus, please advise if my request is unrealistic.

Perhaps Apex Outdoors (@mcdil) now a site Sponsor, is setting the precedence for others to follow. Who knows maybe Badlands is next.

Amen

Status
Not open for further replies.