Lazzeronis

How do I find out if my brass is made by hornady?

Im confused about Johns #2 point? I didnt think anyone else made dies for the warbird

Boman ,,,,,,,

I can tell which brass cases you have by the lot# on the original box they were packaged in ,,,,,,,

I also should be able to tell by looking at a photo of the headstamp, by the type-style used ,,,,,

A quick look at his profile page shows that the last time he was active here was May 8, 2015.

Aye Sir!

old teacher.JPG

Old teacher ,,,,,

Thank you very much for the compliments, and I too hope your knees get better sooner than later, so that you can try out the BIG LAZZ ! ,,,,,

It was a pleasure working with you to build your rifle as I know you appreciate the quality and performance offered by the Lazzeroni ,,,,,,

as for muzzle brakes, no question they work, some better than others, but as you know, we build hunting rifles, so I have to balance our selection between recoil reduction and noise level in the field
,,,, as even the Vais is way too loud for my comfort zone ,,,,

Let's all make sure that we VOTE on Tuesday, the future of our great country really does hang in the balance ,,,,,
Please forgive my intrusion. I found a

Sako ~ M995 ~ 7.82 Lazzeroni Warbird on line for $800. A synthetic stock thats seen use no scope but rings SS BBL 26" Im green about the caliber. I do reload for about 15 rifles but new this cal? Its stamped 308 on the BBl.

Can this be a decent rifle or is it shot out?

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.