Lazzeronis

Boman

How do I find out if my brass is made by hornady?

Im confused about Johns #2 point? I didnt think anyone else made dies for the warbird

LazzInc

Official LRH Sponsor
Boman ,,,,,,,

I can tell which brass cases you have by the lot# on the original box they were packaged in ,,,,,,,

I also should be able to tell by looking at a photo of the headstamp, by the type-style used ,,,,,

FEENIX

LRH Team Member
A quick look at his profile page shows that the last time he was active here was May 8, 2015.

Aye Sir!

old teacher.JPG

Pittsspecial

Old teacher ,,,,,

Thank you very much for the compliments, and I too hope your knees get better sooner than later, so that you can try out the BIG LAZZ ! ,,,,,

It was a pleasure working with you to build your rifle as I know you appreciate the quality and performance offered by the Lazzeroni ,,,,,,

as for muzzle brakes, no question they work, some better than others, but as you know, we build hunting rifles, so I have to balance our selection between recoil reduction and noise level in the field
,,,, as even the Vais is way too loud for my comfort zone ,,,,

Let's all make sure that we VOTE on Tuesday, the future of our great country really does hang in the balance ,,,,,
Please forgive my intrusion. I found a

Sako ~ M995 ~ 7.82 Lazzeroni Warbird on line for $800. A synthetic stock thats seen use no scope but rings SS BBL 26" Im green about the caliber. I do reload for about 15 rifles but new this cal? Its stamped 308 on the BBl.​

Can this be a decent rifle or is it shot out?

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.