Lazzeroni Warbird

Swamplord,

Now that ive read up on bullet coatings, why not hex boron nitride?

In your experience have you had trouble with tungsten due to exposure to moisture? From what I read it can cause rust..?

Anyone with loads using Retumbo powder? I like the idea of using temp stable powder. Can I interchange RL25 with Retumbo data?

yes ,,,, Retumbo can be substituted for Reloader25 in the Lazz Warbird ,,,,,, and I do think that Retumbo may be a bit less temperature sensitive ,,,,,

I have a Sako M995 chambered in 7.82 warbird. Have to be honest, its been sitting in the safe for about 14 years with only 20 rounds through it and only came out to get cleaned and oiled. Just took it out this week to actually do something with it. Anyone hand load for this? I looked at Lazzeroni's web page and searched online, but not much for load data. Specifically, my factory ammo with 180 grain projectiles sites .086 from the Lands and grooves. Not exactly a lot of free bore, but I figured I would ask if anyone has experience hand loading this cartridge and what their experience is with seating depths and pressure. Thanks in advance

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts