Lazzeroni Warbird Brass

burtd1951

Anybody else received new Lazzeroni Warbird unprimed brass in a ziplock baggy when you order a new box from Lazzeroni? Wow business must be tough if you can't afford a box. Charge another couple dollars and you won't receive bent up neck brass

Your the lucky one, 5 of mine had dented in necks. I was told you have to size them, chamfer them and trim them anyway before you can load them, but it was still new quality brass from Lazzeroni. My definition of quality brass is usually annealed,properly sized to sammi specs and ready to load, some are even already chamfered. I guess I'm used to ADG, Peterson, or Lapua brass, only I don't have any of those options for Lazzeroni unprimed brass. Now I know why people sell their Sako M995 Lazzeroni warbirds so cheap. But it still shoots well. When I get tired of it I'll just rebarrel it to a different caliber. It's already been restocked with a nice custom thumbhole stock and I like the smooth action. Stay safe and enjoy the great outdoors.

Your the lucky one, 5 of mine had dented in necks. I was told you have to size them, chamfer them and trim them anyway before you can load them, but it was still new quality brass from Lazzeroni. My definition of quality brass is usually annealed,properly sized to sammi specs and ready to load, some are even already chamfered. I guess I'm used to ADG, Peterson, or Lapua brass, only I don't have any of those options for Lazzeroni unprimed brass. Now I know why people sell their Sako M995 Lazzeroni warbirds so cheap. But it still shoots well. When I get tired of it I'll just rebarrel it to a different caliber. It's already been restocked with a nice custom thumbhole stock and I like the smooth action. Stay safe and enjoy the great outdoors.
Lapua, adg, and Peterson all need to be prepped as well.

Are you guys kidding me ? or are you new to reloading ?

All new brass may have minor dents in the case mouth, neck & shoulder area , including burrs in case mouth & flashhole area inside of case, Nosler claim ready made brass free from such things and charge for it "handsomely", lol , but still have similar occurrences from my experience, Lapua, Petersen & ADG have cleaner brass but I have also received brass with a few dented case mouths, along with mouth & flash hole burrs

Full Length sizing ALL new brass & inspecting for case mouth & flash hole burrs, before the prime, powder and bullet seating procedure is ....... "Reloading 101" common sense

erebody knows dat

367839FF-6D0B-48E2-9A0D-5D8F5139EDF6.jpeg
0C8FB476-5711-419D-A629-07846F9DEDC6.jpeg

Last edited: