Lazzeroni SHORT magnum brass capacity etc?

Wildyote

Looking at working on another wildcat and I am looking for the case capacity of the SHORT Lazzeroni magnums like the Patriot.

I'm assuming all the brass is pretty much the same except for the neck size for different calibers.

Particularly in measured NET capacity, in h20, below the neck and if anyone has notes or has measured, the neck wall thickness?

Any info would be great. I've looked all over the web and have only gotten "estimates" without being able to discuss this with someone actually loading one of them.

Particularly interested in the Hellcat dimensions but again, any would be awesome and I would be very appreciative and without seeing any of them I am assuming there isn't much difference below the neck.

and yes.....I have emailed Mr. Lazzeroni without the information needed being supplied so I'm out here in the WWW asking for a little info.

God Bless

This will be tough research for you, as there are several solid reasons for scarce information on these(you already hit one).
I haven't measured a fire-formed case, all I have are drawings. I could validate loads to capacity and really lock in on it. But this would be a lot of work, and my conscience motivates only for alternatives.

Looking over Patriot, Tomahawk, etc, it seems ~76gr H20 across the board -without neck.

Attachments

• LazzPatriot.jpg
    LazzPatriot.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 131
That is a big help. Thank you very much.

Still interested in any other replies from those who have such but this is great!

I know not many have or have had such so I am not expecting tons of information.

God Bless

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts