• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

LAW Professional 26 Nos FS

ebby

I have a LAW Professional in 26 Nosler for sale. I have too many 6.5's and have to move something. This was an early LAW when Mark Bansner had it. Great looking gun. Unable to replicate it today. This one was originally the slim fluted barrel but it was an inconsistent shooter. I sent it back to LAW and they rebarreled it with an 8" twist barrel in a slightly heavier non fluted profile that measure .660" at the seam for the brake and .830" at end of stock. It's 26" to end of brake and 24.5" to seam. Weight as pictured is 7lb 12ozs. They test fired it and shot several loads and developed a couple of nice loads for it (pics included of their workup). I have not fired it since it came back from LAW about 1 year ago. 3 position safety and Ed Brown action. Not sure of barrel maker. I have dies and brass and ammo t go with it. No scope included but bases will be. Muzzlebrake with thread protector. Looking for $1600 shipped tyd with all the extras.

90 or so once fired Nosler brass, all from the other barrel

25 New in box Nosler Brass

48 rounds Nosler 142 gr ABLR factory load

28 rounds Nosler 140 AB factory

11 rounds Nosler 129gr ABLR factory

RCBS dies

fullsizeoutput_7ab7.jpg

fullsizeoutput_7ab8.jpg

fullsizeoutput_7ab5.jpg

fullsizeoutput_7ab9.jpg

fullsizeoutput_7ab6.jpg

fullsizeoutput_7aba.jpg

Last edited:
Updated with weight above. Its 7lb 12ozs

All pm's replied to and still available for now.

$1550 shipped tyd

I'd entertain splitting up the package.

PM's replied. Thanks for the interest. $1500 shipped tyd

Long range laser here. Hard to beat for a deer/lope gun.

Keep the pm's coming guys. Happy to answer any further questions.