Lathe For Sale

Thanks for the encouragement but I just don't have the space to keep it. It must go to the best offer. At this time I would take most anything to get it gone. It is belt driven by a Vee drive 5 HP 210 volt single phase electric motor. Easily wired anywhere.

I thank you for your kind comments sir.

Dear sir what is the distance between centers for this lathe? ie is this a 14x40 or 36 or what. thanks hope you dont mind the question

still have the lathe for sale? And if so, where are you located? I am a retired tool & die maker, looking to start gunsmithing in central florida...........James

still have the lathe for sale? And if so, where are you located? I am a retired tool & die maker, looking to start gunsmithing in central florida...........James

I still have the lathe. I live in Moline, Illinois. I have moved it outside and have it tarped. If you want the lathe I would allow you $700.00 transportation costs. I need to get it gone and feel very guilty for moving it outside, like an old friend, she deserves better. Let me know your thoughts on the idea please. You can email me
[email protected]

I must attend my car club annual banquet tonight but will be home all day Sunday. I'm battling a heart condition and neeed what ever I can raise to defray medical expenses.
My cell phone is 309 269 0165. Be glad to answer any questions you might have.

Walt

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.