LATE! Idaho elk/deer/antelope draw tags

livetohunt

Official LRH Sponsor
LRH Sponsor
Wondering if anyone on here has any insight or insider information. I know that IDFG went to an outside service to do the drawings this year, and I know they extended the draw application by 3 days because of site difficulties.

Last year draw results came out June 26th. Now they are only 5 days away from the stated deadline for limited OTC tags to go on sale. Its already frustrating when Idaho has such a late drawing, but now its seriously pushing close to seasons and not leaving enough time for planning!

I keep checking online like crazy.

(posted the same thing on another forum to see if anyone over there knows anything also)

Nevada tags came/come out end may beginning of June. A little better but still doesn't leave much time for planning. Doesn't matter, we all struck out anyway.

What unit Trecker? I was going to be in unit 13 but hunting from the river. Now I'll probably just hunt the salmon zone somewhere

Put in for muleys and elk. Drew for
Mule deer but its the same season as I will be hunting for elk now so I won't even pickup the tag. It's been a 60-70 percent chance for elk since it went to a draw, Just unlucky.

76. I'm surprised you didnt draw 13 that is almost always a give-me. You are talking deer? Usually even draw that second choice. I would love the chance to hunt that from the river!

Hey now, I archery hunt that unit....don't be going after the big boys now! Lol jk. Good luck there! What area do you go? We archery hunt Georgetown area

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.