Last Two Years Mulies

Long Time Long Ranger

daddeer2.jpg

DSCN0448.jpg

OK, You guys are in trouble now. I learned how to post pics so you got to suffer through all these. First deer is with a 257 wby and 100 grain Barnes bullets at 3760 fps. The shot was 386 yards double lunged and he ran 40 yards before piling up. Second deer is with a 338-378 wby shooting 225 grain nosler accubonds at 3540 fps. The deer was shot through the chest at a quarter mile and never knew what hit him. He was dead when he hit the ground. Unfortunately we started dressing him then remembered we had no pics so we laid the hide back over the skeleton and did he best we could. Both were very nice deer for where they were taken.

Who showed him how to post pics?! We've created a monster! :D:D

No really...nice shooting and nice work! Thanks for sharing.

There are no words to describe my envy/jealousy at this very moment. Trust me.

+1, my thoughts exactly!

LTLR, I finally saw your interior bear pic too. All I have to say is NIIIIIICCCE!!! on both the bear and the bucks!
To date Ive only seen bucks like that but its usually durring elk season when theyre rutted up and stupid. I have no idea where they go durring deer season:rolleyes:. Hopefully someday........
Congrats on the nice trophy's

Those are some nice deer. Not so sure it's a good thing that you know how to post pics as now it leaves me in a world of envy!

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts