Last piece to the puzzle

bplumcrazy

I have finally decided and purchased my scope for the rifle I just finished building. This is my first long range rig and can't wait to shoot it.

300WM-Savage action blue printed by Kevin Rayhill, 28" Benchmark barrel, SSS trigger and stockade stock
Scope-5-32x52 March with MTR3 reticle

Plan on breaking in rifle with over counter ammo then start my load development

Any idea's for load development? You have some top notch rifle components there. That 28" Benchmark should be able to wring good velocity out of anything you send down it. Just a suggestion; 210-215gn Bergers, 212gn Hornandy or 200-210gn AB with either H1000, RL26 or N570 (later two can be hard to find/acquire). For brass I'd go with Norma. It would be great if Lapua would start making belted mag brass again but not yet. Anyway, I'm sure you've got something planned. Good luck with your new stick!

I'm trying to get some pics but I'm out the country. I had the rifle built for the berger 215 so hopefully the rifle likes them. H1000 and RL26 will be my go to at first

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.