Last day of rifle season

Grats on your wolf .. i call them in here in Alberta were your wolves came from ... here is a couple i shot in one shoot

Attachments

• wolves 3.jpg
    wolves 3.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 196
Grats on your wolf .. i call them in here in Alberta were your wolves came from ... here is a couple i shot in one shoot

Nice lookin wolves. What caliber rifle bullet combo did you use? Where you baiting them when you killed them?

when calling Wolves i use my hands and howl ... then once i have them coming i will use a Primos Elk reed and squeal like a wound Elk or distressed .... there was a Video on u-tube called Western Wolf hunting 10 that show exactly how i do it ... been calling them in up here for 40yrs before i just use a elk call to squeal them in .. when howling them in don't forget to go back to same spot the next day as they will be looking for the lone Wolf and checking their territory ... the picture is from 2000 with a wolf i took yearly award for Alberta ... picture of a picture ... the other i called out the window as i stopped on hi-way .. it still went a bit but when i howled again it went submissive and lay down i got to 25yds before the picture ... was going fishing so i went and left it ...

as always remember you could call in other predators (Grizz/Cougar/BB/Coyote/Lynx)

Attachments

• Wolf 2000.jpg
    Wolf 2000.jpg
    414.5 KB · Views: 165
  • 008_zpsb94830cf.jpg
    008_zpsb94830cf.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 149
Last edited:
WOW.... Speckle... Great information... thanks so much... I need your Tips, because I plan on going out to Idaho/Montana to chase those wolves... and most people just laugh at me... so I'm all ears to your advice... thanks so much... Jesus Bless you...Dan

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.