Larue Tactical -vs- Daniel Defense

Out of the box both are excellent weapons. Were you will notice the difference is in the trigger. Larue use Geissele triggers and DD use their own. Can't go wrong with either IMO.

JON

I have a DD M4 V7 and love it, I did change out the trigger though. It's a very accurate rifle! I also ordered a LaRue PredatOBR, both rifles are in 223. Still waiting for them to start producing the LaRue.

I think the Larue product is premium, followed closely by Daniel defense. With that said, in premium AR's, they are equal in reliability. Bravo Company makes excellent rifles as well. I choose Noveske.

I bought a Daniel Defense M4 Carbine, v7... can not believe that a 16", 1:7 twist barrel shoots that good.
Shoots everything from 55 grain to 77 grain SMK under 1".
Amazing firearm... Think I am going to sell my other AR, which is a Rock River and get another Daniel Defense.
Never would have belived there could be that much difference in quality.

I bought a Daniel Defense M4 Carbine, v7... can not believe that a 16", 1:7 twist barrel shoots that good.
Shoots everything from 55 grain to 77 grain SMK under 1".
Amazing firearm... Think I am going to sell my other AR, which is a Rock River and get another Daniel Defense.
Never would have belived there could be that much difference in quality.

Great to here

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.