• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED larue predatar raffle

Finally got a ticket count, there are 50 remaining. As to mr. Oliver his condition is diminishing. So much that they sling shot him to the front of the donor list. All he needs now is his organ. His wife is packed ready to go at a moments notice. The hospital has a surgery room already prepped as the transplant is top priority. The surgery is happening in Houston we are in austin/Pflugerville. He has lost a lot of weight and his eyes are really yellow. I hope he makes it. Once again thank you for your donations and your patience.

My life has read like a soap opera these past 2 years. losing 4 this year alone who were near and dear to my heart, a story so tragic it compares to that of of Romeo and Juliette. not to mention maintaining my own family simultaneously. We are near the end of the raffle and transplant. The members of long range hunting have truly been inspiring.

Thank you and god bless.

My family and i are praying for mr oliver and his wife. Very sorry to hear about you losing so many special people in your life as i trully know what you are going through. We just got home with a new baby boy today that we named after one of my very close friends that passed away on my wife and I's wedding night. Just have to roll with the punches and keep on fighting. Family is the most important thing in this world. God bless and happy early independence day!

Just talked to victor on the phone and he is going to see how many tickets he has left at the gun shop to sell. This is a legit raffle guys. Dont be afraid to buy a ticket. Mr oliver has already had is transplant and is in recovery right now! Victor said he is doing pretty well right now so lets get this poor guy some money!

Just looked this thread up to see how things are going. Getting toward the end of Aug. any word on how the drawing is going? Sounds like Mr. Oliver is on his way to recovery.

Finally got a ticket count. Only 61 tickets sold. Will refund money unless 39 tickets get sold. Today. Been way harder than anticipated. Thank you for your patience will begin refunding paypal.

One last attempt to donate cash. I was wondering if you kind gentleman who purchased tickets to the raffle would be willing to raffle the items other than the rifle. Not enough tickets were sold to cover costs for rifle. All other prizes are worth 200 except last prize. Please let me know so I can refund money if not.

1st: bench made knife
2nd: nightforce 30mm rings
3rd: magpul pro front and rear sights
4th: gun cleaning kit

That works for me if you can't get anymore tickets sold
I'd buy another but it doesn't look like it would help if nobody else is interested so we can get them all sold

Taking a look at his profile it looks like he hasn't logged in since 10-25-15. Most likely your money is gone.

Jay

did anybody get their refund? or did we get taken? i know I'm only out 20 bucks but with everybody it adds up to more than pocket change?! not sure why he hasn't updated anything here, looking at his profile he signed on less than a month ago.
can we please get a response victor?