• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED larue predatar raffle

did anybody get their refund? or did we get taken? i know I'm only out 20 bucks but with everybody it adds up to more than pocket change?! not sure why he hasn't updated anything here, looking at his profile he signed on less than a month ago.
can we please get a response victor?

Well! I'm glad he didn't respond to my request for PayPal info!

i held the raffle. two users one prizes on the lrh thread hktom and a user out of Pennsylvania. i asked them all to reply to the thread if they received their prizes and they have yet to do so. i contacted the ticket buyers direct because i had the contact info.

oh yeah i also was able to hand mr. oliver 500 dollars so I'm happy i could help and thank you guys for the ticket purchase. sorry for the thread going silent for so long.

i held the raffle. two users one prizes on the lrh thread hktom and a user out of Pennsylvania. i asked them all to reply to the thread if they received their prizes and they have yet to do so. i contacted the ticket buyers direct because i had the contact info.

I won a set of Dueck Defense iron offset sights in this raffle. Roustabout512 did have the raffle and held up his end.

Thanks
Tom