Largest cartridge you suppress/won’t suppress?

It'll eventually be so handy whenever you have a dispute. Forget challenging scammers via PayPal, just file a discovery request to have the IRS pull all their bank account transactions and boom, the court can seize their assets.

But they'll also have your phone call with your lawyer recorded, so they'll know to lose that little bit of data before the request goes through.

Well crap, now they have this written down and during my inevitable sentencing hearing for violating the "Having Ever Touched a Gun Act" of 2025 I'll probably get an extra couple of life sentences.

Sadly not all that /s o_O

9873cPi.jpg

Nope. There is no paper at all on most of my firearms.
You said most, means there is at least one. Also, if you travelled out of the country with a rifle, there is also that trail. You are on the list like most of us.

28 Nosler with a Nomad on the QD keymo brake is very soft shooting and very quiet. Rifle weighs 11 pounds, 185-195 up to 3100fps and it kicks a lot less sharply than an 8 pound 243. I think it pushes harder than the 243 but there isn't any hit to it and it is very pleasant to shoot. To me it is softer than the rifle with just the brake but I suspect that is just the blast reduction. The QD suppressor mount brake works better than a little bastard on this rifle, quite a bit less recoil.

I've had several 50's over the years, 10 in fact, and I must admit a suppressor for any one of them never really crossed my mind. The next one on my list is a DT HTI which would be the best candidate for a suppressor, and maybe, who knows. But the thing I can't understand is why anybody would consider sub sonic ammo in 50 cal. BMG, and I have seen it advertised!
Here are a few photos from my collection. Can't see putting a suppressor on these.
20200129_185154.jpg
20151113_090129.jpg
IMG00152.jpg
My M3's 003 (652).jpg

Took the brake off the States arms SWAT to see how effective the brake was🤤
A suppressor may not reduce recoil as good as a brake but either one is better than nuthin at all!