• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Large rifle magnum primers

Jjh1982

Looking for some primers dont need 10000 or anything like that just enough to reload for a bit until it calms down live in southeast idaho willing to travel an hour or two any direction willing to trade if I got something you need thank you

You might catch some more interest if you let people know what you have to trade. Primers are being priced for sale by private parties at around $20 per 100. There are nicer people out there like the guy I met up with yesterday that traded me 1000 for 2 lbs of powder. Hard to get brass, powders or other primers are the best trade.

Thank you and I'll pay the shipping rate for the hazmat but I understand it is a pain as well

I understand it's a crazy time I was hoping someone in 3 hour radius would say they had some they were willing to part with

The person shipping it to you has to take them to a gun shop to ship them to you. They have to have special packaging and labeling. The gun shops will charge so much to ship hazmat materials it makes it so expensive it doesn't make sense. There are people close to you on this site. I'm SW Idaho and know people that travel to AF or Pocatello all the time as I am sure others on here do. Just let people know what you have to trade and you will get someone to respond.

Thanks guys as far as trades I'm waiting on my h1000 I got a can n565 I have some 7828 I have 100 grains of retumbo in 8lb can I have pile of ar 15 ammo as well 22lr I have cash I have some silver my wife has extra toilet paper you can tell we what you need and I can see what I can do.