• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Large pistol primers available (CCI AND Federal) ONLY $300 per 1K! No Hazmat fee

squeeeeze

Just got this email from Mass ammo. Only $295-$300 per 1K. I guess if you need them bad enough, go get them!!! Btw, no Hazmat fee!
P.S..... they're also on sale, you're saving 17%-24% :oops: hahahaha

47022CC6-D59E-4568-ABE8-DA33ABB06616.png

Last edited:
What, No takers on the 22LR for $18?
At least there consistent with everything 3x-4x.
I was at a gun shop in Grand Rapids last week and I kid you not, they had CCI .22 Minimag, 100 round packs on the shelf for $39.95 per pack. Crazy times for sure.

I have a sinking feeling that once we start finding primers regularly on the shelves, those are the prices that we are going to have to pay if you want them... Maybe not to that extreme, but I fear the days of $40/1000 are over. I hope not....

Yeah that is waaay too much lol. I like how they say they don't "price gauge" haha. 😂🤣

View attachment 255862

$169.95 for a box of 20. A little too high for me. Might be considered gouging. : )

I bought CCI small rifle primers and Federal 210M from a local place 2 months ago. Paid $85 and $80 for them and feel that's my limit. I cringed but got what I needed. 2 weeks ago they were $100 per 1K and still flying off the shelves. Going to be interesting to see what the new normal will be once things settle down.