Large bore coyote kills

Particularly cold day 2 years ago while white tail hunting had a large spike walk out on me
He kept looking behind him before running off.

Happened to find my coyote call in my pocket. Gave it a squeal and had one come sprinting out of the woods ..she covered the distance almost faster than I could get my gun up. Shot her with my 300 RUM head on through the brisket.
Wish I still had the pics, but following the shot there was a pair of squirrel feet coming out the exit wound

Particularly cold day 2 years ago while white tail hunting had a large spike walk out on me
He kept looking behind him before running off.

Happened to find my coyote call in my pocket. Gave it a squeal and had one come sprinting out of the woods ..she covered the distance almost faster than I could get my gun up. Shot her with my 300 RUM head on through the brisket.
Wish I still had the pics, but following the shot there was a pair of squirrel feet coming out the exit wound
Man, if you would have had pics of that you would have won the internet!!!

300 RUM loaded with a 208 Grain Hornady ELD-M at 3152 FPS. Shot was just under 80 yards.
9456C494-4409-4DBD-A2C9-3018EC8283EB.jpeg

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.