Large bore coyote kills

DXHI

Particularly cold day 2 years ago while white tail hunting had a large spike walk out on me
He kept looking behind him before running off.

Happened to find my coyote call in my pocket. Gave it a squeal and had one come sprinting out of the woods ..she covered the distance almost faster than I could get my gun up. Shot her with my 300 RUM head on through the brisket.
Wish I still had the pics, but following the shot there was a pair of squirrel feet coming out the exit wound

jbs2014

Particularly cold day 2 years ago while white tail hunting had a large spike walk out on me
He kept looking behind him before running off.

Happened to find my coyote call in my pocket. Gave it a squeal and had one come sprinting out of the woods ..she covered the distance almost faster than I could get my gun up. Shot her with my 300 RUM head on through the brisket.
Wish I still had the pics, but following the shot there was a pair of squirrel feet coming out the exit wound
Man, if you would have had pics of that you would have won the internet!!!

Hunt5BN

300 RUM loaded with a 208 Grain Hornady ELD-M at 3152 FPS. Shot was just under 80 yards.
9456C494-4409-4DBD-A2C9-3018EC8283EB.jpeg

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.

Recent Posts