Lapua scenar bullets for hunting deer

I have been wanting to try these lapua bullets on deer in my 300 win mag and 338-378 and my 264 win mag for a while .I have a place that 350 yards is a close shot and 650 is the long shot .I use lapua mega tip bullets already and they are super accurate and kill deer in their tracks out to 350 yards in my 264 win mag but it needs a longer range bullet .I will start trying these .The other question what do they do up close like under 50 yards .I guess I could just set them up for long range hunting only if they blow to pieces up close .I really like lapua bullets I have shot lots of cloverleaf groups with them !

Does anyone want to trade me 500 30cal 175 scenars for 500 200gr eldx? I'm wishing I wouldn't have bought the eldx after reading about how well scenars hold together

Does anyone want to trade me 500 30cal 175 scenars for 500 200gr eldx? I'm wishing I wouldn't have bought the eldx after reading about how well scenars hold together
The 200 ELD-X is pretty darn solid, my wife shot one into a Buffalo and it retained exactly 122 grains of weight, so 60%. Fantastic performance. I've shot them through some smaller caribou and exits were impressive to say the least. You might want to give them a shot since you have so many on hand.