Lapua scenar bullets for hunting deer

andy smith

Dang dude I’m so glad to hear that. I just got a 6.5 prc from proofresearch. An only bullets I could find were 123 lapua an they shoot great But my sons an I are going to Wyoming next week deer hunting an I just worried about terminal performance. I’m gonna be careful about shot placement but thanks again for info

deerassassin22

Dang dude I’m so glad to hear that. I just got a 6.5 prc from proofresearch. An only bullets I could find were 123 lapua an they shoot great But my sons an I are going to Wyoming next week deer hunting an I just worried about terminal performance. I’m gonna be careful about shot placement but thanks again for info

I can loan you some 143grn eld x projectiles I can get them in the mail tommorow from maryland

cahunter805

They will work great! Scenars are a killing machine. Their terminal performance has been proven over and over on a wide variety of game and cartridges.
Be sure to report back after your hunt on your findings with them.

andy smith

I can loan you some 143grn eld x projectiles I can get them in the mail tommorow from maryland
Thanks soooo much but I just got some 130 accubonds an I used 56 gr H4831sc. An they one inch at 200!!!!
They will work great! Scenars are a killing machine. Their terminal performance has been proven over and over on a wide variety of game and cartridges.
Be sure to report back after your hunt on your findings with them.
will do