Lapua 6.5 PRC brass

26 but not stable enough for me in Az with big temp swings. H1000 I tried but h4841sc is where I settled with this bullet. Also on my list to try is IMR4955, guys at Unkownmunitions load this Pill just over 3025 FPS. I have some but not the time to start over before this hunt.

E79C13A0-EE66-4B67-A007-D5B508422B80.jpeg

I'd run RL23, N565 or H1000 if you want reliability with good speeds/low SD.
All good powders. H4831SC is very temp stable and my SD on a 5 shot string was sub 3 and just under 3k fps. Also, IMR 4955 is a Enduron powder and is very temp stable also, not to mention its easy to find as its kind of a sleeper undiscovered powder at this point. H1000 didn't give me what I was looking for with the 144. The 144 being a little lighter pill liked 4831 better. Seems to like a little faster powder.

I talked to the guys at Peterson's and he said they can't keep with with the demand for current cartridges and are no longer planning on adding 6.5 prc to their offerings.
I'm happy to see that…a lot of manufacturers seem to lack this wisdom and just keep on inventing/announcing/rolling out new products when they can't keep up with the demand for existing products. Good for Peterson!

I'm happy to see that…a lot of manufacturers seem to lack this wisdom and just keep on inventing/announcing/rolling out new products when they can't keep up with the demand for existing products. Good for Peterson!
I talked with Peterson the other day and they shipped their first offering of 6.5 PRC to Grafs 1.5 weeks ago. Very odd they told you that as they told me the complete opposite. "They plan on keeping 6.5 PRC in production but they will not be running them again for probably 6 months". My 100 are on the way from Grafs. They must have got a huge shipment as I know some that bought bulk orders of 500 plus. Unknownmunitions.com is offering 6.5 PRC Ammo presently with Peterson Brass.

I talked with Peterson the other day and they shipped their first offering of 6.5 PRC to Grafs 1.5 weeks ago. Very odd they told you that as they told me the complete opposite. "They plan on keeping 6.5 PRC in production but they will not be running them again for probably 6 months". My 100 are on the way from Grafs. They must have got a huge shipment as I know some that bought bulk orders of 500 plus. Unknownmunitions.com is offering 6.5 PRC Ammo presently with Peterson Brass.
Consider the statement retracted!

I believe they got 10k pieces and sold it all