Lapua 6.5 PRC brass

How is Lapua brass compared to ADG? I am using ADG right now and thinking about trying Lapua. Plus Lapua is cheaper.

Torn on this. I'm happy they're making it, but I also want to wait to see the reviews. My Hornady brass has been consistent enough for me and is headed towards firing #5. I'd want to get more life from the lapua in order to drop the extra cash. I've seen mixed numbers for their 6.5x284 brass, which I assume would be close is life span.

Lapua is my go-to brass when it's available in the cartridge I want. Very consistent and high quality. You can pretty much take a piece from the box and load it without even checking it. I have several hundred pieces of 6.5-284 brass that have been fantastic. Many are on 9-10 loadings.
I have been using Hornady brass for my 6.5 PRC and while I think it is far better than Hornady brass of old, it is not in the same league as Lapua.

Creedmoor Sports allows you to backorder it as well. I think the Lapua brand 6.5PRC is showing on most retailers now but just not in stock yet. I'm pretty sure Midway is showing also. I'm on numerous "wish lists and notification lists" for it. I also have on backorder at Creedmoor sports. I believe Nosler and Norma are releasing 6.5 PRC brass soon also and I imagine Peterson will follow as well down the road?

Lapua is my go-to brass when it's available in the cartridge I want. Very consistent and high quality. You can pretty much take a piece from the box and load it without even checking it. I have several hundred pieces of 6.5-284 brass that have been fantastic. Many are on 9-10 loadings.
I have been using Hornady brass for my 6.5 PRC and while I think it is far better than Hornady brass of old, it is not in the same league as Lapua.
I definitely agree, I use it in multiple other calibers, mostly small rifle primer brass. I was reading threads on the brass life for 6.5-284 and saw a wide range on brass life with regards to primer pockets. Glad to hear you're getting 9-10, the up charge would be worth it to me for that case life.