Lapua 6.5&300 PRC Brass coming in 2021

I wouldnt hold my breath, ADG's got both now and its every bit as good as any Lapua I've been around.
I seriously doubt the military cares if Lapua makes brass for the PRC's anyway it's all about dollars and cents to them so Hornandy will be there supplier.

Your right the military probably doesn't care about Lapua Brass but I'm sure the Military eats up a lot of Hornadys production so the public sector goes short of products,

And the consumers love good brass so companies like ADG and (soon) Lapua will do well with the PRC cartridges.

I said in an earlier post I agree more the better, just don't go to the bank on Lapua coming out with it when they say they will there track record speaks for itself.

Great news,
I just received an email back from Lapua Brass confirming the will be producing both the 6.5 PRC and 300 PRC Brass in the first half of 2021.
WF

can u provide some link or such stating Lapua is making the brass. Man this would be great news if confirmed true.

can u provide some link or such stating Lapua is making the brass. Man this would be great news if confirmed true.

Hi Don!

Thank you for your E-mail.

Yes Lapua is planning to launch the 6.5 & 300 PRC cases. But they are not yet ready.

The plan is that we should have those on the market in the first half of 2021.

Regards
Janne

Sent: torstai 17. syyskuuta 2020 18.59
To: Boström, Janne <[email protected]>
Subject: Customer feedback from lapua.com: Product question

Hi Don!

Thank you for your E-mail.

Yes Lapua is planning to launch the 6.5 & 300 PRC cases. But they are not yet ready.

The plan is that we should have those on the market in the first half of 2021.

Regards
Janne

Sent: torstai 17. syyskuuta 2020 18.59
To: Boström, Janne <[email protected]>
Subject: Customer feedback from lapua.com: Product question

10/4.
i Have also emailed them with no response on the same subject and after your post I rechecked there web page but no go.
i hope they follow thru and produce the brass.
thanks for the reply.

10/4.
i Have also emailed them with no response on the same subject and after your post I rechecked there web page but no go.
i hope they follow thru and produce the brass.
thanks for the reply.

I doubt you will see anything on their website yet as this brass could be up to 9 months away If they use up the 1st 6 months of 2021 for delivery time

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts