Lapua 6.5&300 PRC Brass coming in 2021

Wow I'm kinda shocked by that honestly. It took them forever to jump on the Creedmoor train. I'm not gonna complain though I'll be looking forward to it!

I wouldnt hold my breath, ADG's got both now and its every bit as good as any Lapua I've been around.
I seriously doubt the military cares if Lapua makes brass for the PRC's anyway it's all about dollars and cents to them so Hornandy will be there supplier.

I agree the more suppliers the better, all im saying is even though I'm a Lapua brass fan they've promised before and didn't come through so I would count on it untill it hits the shelves.

I agree the more suppliers the better, all im saying is even though I'm a Lapua brass fan they've promised before and didn't come through so I would count on it untill it hits the shelves.
agreed didn't Canada get the 300 norma brass a year before it was available here.

My question is it gonna be dimensional the same as other PRC brass for instance there 221 fireball to use in 20 VT you can't neck down and use for original VT reamer because neck and base thicker. Same when Norma introduced 6 BR brass guys found out they had to use different Dasher reamer than ones designed for Lapua brass.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.