Lapua 6.5/284 brass

I have both Norma and Lapua. I fired some of the Norma 7 times and the brass is still good. I just reloaded the Lapua 2 times. The Norma and Lapua brass are very nice and precise. The Lapua brass was more shinier new with a annealling dull color of the neck area. The rim of the Lapua is a little bigger, thicker than the rim of the Norma. Its tighter going into my shell holder. After trying Norma and Lapua brass I no longer care to by domestic brass anymore.

Ronin I was wondering what the weight of the Norma and Lapua brass you have and how much water will fit in the Norma and Lapua brass? Thank you for your help. Crow Mag

I bought 200 pieces each, and got most of it loaded. I measured some Norma that I fired 7 times and trimmed once and they are about 207.2 average for 5 cases with fired primers in. I bought the Lapua from Brunos and the Norma from Sinclair.

Warning! This thread is more than 23 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.