Lapua 300wm

Thescandinavian

Anyone else tested the 300wm brass that lapua has out?
Necked down to 7mm and they failed to chamber so I had to turn the necks unlike the Winchester brass I used previously.
Brass tolerance seams more consistent than the Winchester.

Still waiting on my order. Was supposed to be here last week, but delayed due to COVID.
Actually excited to try it because I have some from the 80's I got cheap at the time, 300 pieces.

Cheers.

Still waiting on my order. Was supposed to be here last week, but delayed due to COVID.
Actually excited to try it because I have some from the 80's I got cheap at the time, 300 pieces.

Cheers.
Think it is first time lapua actually make there own belted brass. The previous ones where Norma ones I believe. I tried them, but not much more than fireforming. Still in early stages of load development

It was Norma made, but it was military spec because it was heavier with thicker webs. Best brass I have used in the 300 to date, still going strong and I am kicking myself that I sold 200 pieces that I thought I would just buy more later on….didn't know it was going to stop being available.

Cheers.

Graff's had some Peterson 300 win mag LONG brass a few days ago and I ordered some and waiting for them to show up also.
They sent an email that Lapua 300 win mag brass was in and as soon as I got the email I checked and all was gone but Peterson brass was there so I ordered them.
Never used Peterson but was told they are quality brass and one person said they had well over 20 reloads on his and still going strong