• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Lapua 300 PRC Brass

Liddy

Two boxes 200 total "sealed" Lapua 300 PRC brass, I bought these then sold my 300 PRC before using. I already have ADG set aside for a 30 Sherman build and no longer need these. These are NOT the same lot.

$340 shipped and Insured for both.

Liddy
IMG_3341.jpg
IMG_3340.jpg

Last edited:
PM me your PayPal info etc and I'll get you paid if not already sold. Looking for more brass in preparation for an Alaska trip
Thanks
Shane

PM me your PayPal info etc and I'll get you paid if not already sold. Looking for more brass in preparation for an Alaska trip
Thanks
Shane
You are unable to receive messages due to being a new member without enough posts.

Liddy

I'm not sure if it's ok to post phone numbers but I'll give it a shot. Nothing to hide and honest as they come. Fishing right now but will check my phone. Shoot me your info if it's still available. Thanks

Last edited:
I'm not sure if it's ok to post phone numbers but I'll give it a shot. You can reach me at XXX XXX XXXX. Nothing to hide and honest as they come. Fishing right now but will check my phone. Shoot me your info if it's still available. Thanks
Got it, you can edit out your number now if you would like.

Liddy